ShareThis

INTRODUCE MYSELF

I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Tossatam Siripoonsap. I am Thai people.
I used to be a Process Engineer in factory which produce all type of cosmetics products...such as cream , lotion ,mascara , foundation , lipstick and powder but I decide to resign from my job because I want to breed and sell betta fish. I want to do the job which I love.

Now I have a lot of betta fish but I still earn a little money from them. I expect that I can success in this job. If you are interested in my fish , please contact me directly by : jobinnovation@gmail.com
I also sell my fish like as wholesale ,too. I can send them to international.

This is my picture...Now (2009) I am 25 years old.
Nice to meet you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Siripoonsap,

What a wonderful betta fish! Amazing. I am also a betta fish lovers, but here I have only seen crowntail, long tail & short tail betta. Whereas yours a new to me. How I wish I live near you so that I can buy all the wonderful bettas with various colour. I live in Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah). If I want to buy online from you, I think it's very costly given the fact that I don't live in Thailand, unless you have an agent here in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.

Anywhere it's a pleasure to see pictures of the lovely bettas.

Flo,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Innovation said...

Thanks for your praise on my bettas.

If you would like to buy my fish , shipping cost for 1-4 fish via EMS to Malaysia = 20 USD... , 5-10 fish = 25 USD.

Select your favourite fish on my latest update stock at Betta fish store

Tk said...

Hi Tos,
Its great knowing you. Thanks for the fishes.You certainly are a betta master..as the chinese say..sifu....Even though I live in Malaysia, I will continue to support you in your business..All the best and success always

Innovation said...

Thank you bro Tk.