ShareThis

SHOW !!!!HOW TO PREPARE WATER FOR BETTA FISH

Today is a very good day!!
Hehehe...I want to show how to prepare water for betta fish. Let's see it together.

I prepare water for betta fish with this 30 gallons plastic tank.


And I usually add a little salt into water for betta fish. !! A little salt only. For 30 gallons of water, I add salt about... Let's see the picture.

Yeah!! 30 gallons of water...just add salt about the above picture. That's enough!!

The last component is...
Indian Almond Leave. Only one big size leave for 30 gallons of water.


For Indian Almond leave , you can add 2 , 3 , 4 , 5... leaves but I add only 1 leave because the color of water will change to a little yellow which I can see my betta fish's natural color. If the color of water change to dark yellow or brown , I cannot see my betta fish's natural color.

Then add tap water to the tank until full of tank. Add salt into the water and put Indian Almond Leave into the water. Leave it at least 1 day and pull Indian Almond Leave out of water tank. Now you can use this water for your betta fish but the better way is wait another 24 hours because all of clorine will evaporate.

I usually prepare water for my betta fish with this solution and replace betta fish's water 2 times per week.
NO DISEASE , NO FISH ILL...THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY AND ACTIVE. HAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Which water do you use ?
Rain water ?

Thanks,
Max.

Innovation said...

I use tap water.