ShareThis

FOOD FOR BETTA FISH : 8. Brineshrimp's eggs (Artemia)

What is Brine shrimp?

Brine shrimp is...
hm.. Let's see the picture.


Brine shrimp is a very small egg. Sometime we call "Artemia's egg".
If I cannot find "water flea" , I will use Brine shrimp for baby betta fish. It's a bit difficult for use and it is very expensive. The brand which has high percentage hatch (more than 90%) will very expensive. So now I avoid to use brine shrimp for baby betta fish.

After you open Brine shrimp's can ,you must keep it by cover it with carefully , avoid humidity and separate it for enough use. The rest of it ..keep it in refrigerator.

If you cannot keep it as well , it will be rotten. And you cannot use it again.
I will post tips&trick about how to hatch brine shrimp's eggs later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

were do u buy bride shrimp in the state mn

Innovation said...

I live in Thailand so I buy brineshrimp from here.

Melissa Sullivan said...

You can buy it at petblvd.com

krel said...

hello im from malaysia.. if i hard to get the baby brine shrimp.. what the other alternative to feed fry??

Anonymous said...

IM from the Philippines and its hard to find here petshop that sells a high percentage of hatching .. what else do you suggest to feed my baby brine shrimp.. your response will be very helpful.. thanks a lot :D here's my email add marvinjohnamto@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I mean to feed my betta fry :D